Sunday 16 June 2013

June 16 "A Brief Update"

Not so eventful today. Sabbath tour 3 completed. Rhyd for morning worship and then Dinner with Jon and Heather afterwards. It was a great time. We were planning on hiking to Caerphilly for the evening service, but it rained and so we stayed in and watched The Prestige. Great movie. When I thanked them for entertaining us they asked if putting on a film really counted. I responded by telling them that sometimes it's just nice to sit down on a Welsh couch and watch an American movie.

Evening service at Gateway tonight went well. Becca gave the talk for the Family Service and she did a great job. She is such a wonderful encouragement. I'm glad that she is brave enough to step out so that God can use her to benefit others.

The evening was spent with a Fish n' Chips dinner and some Minecraft before calling up the Hornby family for Father's Day. It was great! We got all of Becca's siblings (minus one) and her parents on Google Hangouts at the same time. It was good to see everybody (no matter how noisy and crowded it was). Always a joy to see the Almost-In-Laws.

Now I'm here, at my Welsh home typing up the smallest post yet, I think...

Not much to say about today though. It was restful. For me anyway. Though I am up a bit later than I'd have liked to be. It will be alright. Tomorrow is always a good day to start going to bed at a decent hour.

Be in prayer for this next week. I am back on the GSUS Bus starting tomorrow at a school whose name I haven't figured out yet. But the past few post-Bus events have not been very eventful and so I have a desire to see that change. I don't know how that will happen, but instead of waiting for a last resort, I want to preface our efforts with prayer. Thanks all.

God bless.

"Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. In everything give thanks. For this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."

No comments:

Post a Comment