Sunday 14 July 2013

July 14 "I'm Still Here!"

Wow. It has been too long since I have updated this blog. I honestly don't know why this has taken me so long. I have no excuses.

Friday was the last day of PCY. I was able to go to the BBQ and play with all of my friends from the area, along with being able to enjoy amazing food together. I was also blessed to be able to give parting words to the group for the summer.

Saturday was all in all pretty boring. I woke up late. Becca and I went on a short hike. Hay Fever (allergies) was absolutely killing me and hasn't let up much since. It has really made me pretty miserable and tired. That's probably why I haven't been updating as much as I am supposed to.

Today we did church in Rhyd, lunch and then Gateway. All in all the days have been pretty relaxed and pretty normal as far as the Welsh days go.

Sorry there isn't more to say, I am still pretty exhausted and a bit stuffed up. But when things get going again, you will be informed! And in more detail.

So all this to say...I'm still here

God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment